30 Didja Know Health Facts?
Here are 30 health facts you should know.
1. Didja know skin problems come from a Vitamin A deficiency?
2. Didja know beta carotene isn't real Vitamin A?
3. Didja know our bodies don't really know what to do with "stand alone" beta carotene?
4. Didja know your stomach has to be really acidic to do its thing?
5. Didja know the TSH thyroid test doesn't test your thyroid gland?
6. Didja know the TSH thyroid test is extremely unreliable?
7. Didja know if you inherited your mom's hypothyroidism, thyroid tests don't even work?
8. Didja know fluoride whacks your immune system? Along with a host of other body parts.
9. Didja know untreated/poorly treated hypothyroidism leads to osteoporosis?
10. Didja know eating lots of fruit depletes your chromium level?
11. Didja know high fructose corn syrup decimates chromium? Diabetes, here I come!
12. Didja know emotional abuse speeds up the aging of your cells?
13. Didja know anemia can come from a lack of protein?
14. Didja know aspartame makes autoimmune symptoms worse?
15. Didja know MSG makes autoimmune symptoms worse?
15 More Didja know health facts
16. Didja know soy makes autoimmune symptoms worse?
17. Didja know Gatorade's hard on the endocrine system?
18. Didja know Mountain Dew whacks the thyroid?
19. Didja know garlic's a terrific antibiotic?
20. Didja know growing hair on your big toe reveals good circulation?
21. Didja know food sensitivities can cause nerve pain?
22. Didja know coconut oil works great on diaper rash?
23. Didja know cholesterol prevents cancer?
24. Didja know brown sugar is overprocessed, then chemically colored to look natural?
25. Didja know the Corn Refiners Assoc. pays "Mom bloggers" to tout high fructose corn syrup?
26. Didja know commercial pear juice includes the high salicylate peel?
27. Didja know commercially-raised vegetables contain very little nutrition?
28. Didja know beet sugar is genetically modified?
29. Didja know Silk Soy Milk comes from genetically modified soy?
30. Didja know Whole Foods is fighting any requirement for labeling genetically modified foods?
Gloryosky! It's a jungle out there!
God is good,
Copyright by Bette Dowdell. All rights reserved
P.S. Bette Dowdell is not a doctor, nor does she purport to be She's a patient who's been studying and successfully handling her own endocrine problems for more than 30 years. She offers introductory teleseminars and an in-depth 12-month subscription program, "Moving to Health" about living well with endocrine issues. She explains how things work-or don't, discusses what things to avoid as well as the things that help, and she provides a lot of well-researched nutritional information. Subscribe to her free e-zine at Information is power.