Christian Article Bank, formed in January, 2006, is an online article directory for both publishers and authors. This site is for articles that are Christian and Biblical in nature.
I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior when I was nine. After High School I “tired” college but I just didn’t study so the selective service came calling. I showed them; I joined the Marines. It didn’t take long for me to be sent to Viet Nam but I survived. This will date me but so you won’t have to add it up I am in my 60’s.
No, my life, like most of yours has been full of ups and downs but with the grace of Jesus Christ I have made it through.
- I believe the Bible was written by men who were inspired by God.
- The Bible is God’s revelation of Himself to Man.
- I believe that the Bible is completely true.
Exodus 20:1; Isaiah 1:2; Isaiah 7;10-11; Jeremiah 11:1; 1 Corinthians 11:23; 1 Thessalonians 4:15; 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- There is only one God.
- He is Omnipotent, Omniscience, and Omnipresence.
- God reveals Himself to us as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
God The Father
- He is Sovereign in the universe.
- He is the creator of the universe, including earth.
God the Son
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
- He is one with God.
- He was conceived of the Holy Spirit.
- He was born of the virgin Mary.
- He became Man taking on human nature.
- He did not sin.
- He was crucified for our sins.
- He was raised from the dead.
- He appeared to His disciples.
- He ascended into heaven.
- He will return to judge the world.
God the Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit is the third Person of God.
- He is the comforter.
- He convicts men of sin.
- He is present and active in lives of men.
- He inspired the writers of the books of the Bible.
When a person realizes he or she has sinned, repents of their sin, confesses the sin to the God, asks to be forgiven, and accepts Jesus into their heart as their Lord and Savior that they have received salvation.
Accepting Jesus as their Lord and Savior and receiving salvation is never taken away. This salvation is forever.
Jesus is the only way for reconciliation with God.