Didja Knows: Quick Facts for Health
Here are 33 short, snappy health factoids we all need to know-to understand how we got where we are or how to avoid going where we don’t want to go.
1. A fruit-based diet whacks your pancreas something fierce.
2. Fructose leads to pancreatic cancer.
3. Osteoporosis medications make bones brittle.
4. Fluoride-based antibiotics tear up tendons.
5. Synthroid doesn’t really treat low thyroid.
6. Statins cause congestive heart failure.
7. Statins cause Type 2 diabetes.
8. Birth control pills whack the thyroid something fierce.
9. The mineral iodine gets rid of cysts.
10. There’s a breath test to check for stomach cancer.
More health facts
11. It’s hard to get up in the morning if your adrenals are pokey.
12. Underperforming adrenal glands can take away your joy.
13. Low adrenals make you easy to distract.
14. Low adrenals cause inflammation, then disease.
15. Taking aspirin skyrockets your risk of macular degeneration.
16. Mosquitoes steer clear of people who get Vitamin B, especially B1.
17. Restless Leg Syndrome can signal vitamin/mineral deficiencies.
18. Lying raises stress levels, BP and pulse And again when you have to remember what you said!
19. Out-of-control candida can make you sensitive to scents.
20. Out-of-control candida causes urinary tract infections.
Health facts continued
21. Low thyroid can cause clogged sinuses.
22. Antihistamines make you gain weight.
23. An iodine deficiency can be diagnosed as ADHD.
24. Raging candida can cause hypothyroidism.
25. Antibiotics give candida a boost.
26. Craving salt suggests adrenal problems.
27. Hot water opens your pores so more fluoride gets in. Yikes!
28. Constantly red palms can point to liver disease.
29. Broken blood vessels on your face indicate digestive problems.
30. Stiff, puffy fingers can mean an underactive thyroid.
31. Hacky coughing can mean interstitial lung disease, often leading to COPD.
32. Tylenol can cause hearing loss.
33. Practicing in an area with fluoridated water increases dentists’ income.
Knowledge is power, even when it comes in short sentences.
Amazon has Didja know health facts
God is good,
Copyright by Bette Dowdell. All rights reserved
P.S. Bette Dowdell is not a doctor, nor does she purport to be She’s a patient who’s been studying and successfully handling her own endocrine problems for more than 30 years. She offers introductory teleseminars and an in-depth 12-month subscription program, “Moving to Health” about living well with endocrine issues. She explains how things work-or don’t, discusses what things to avoid as well as the things that help, and she provides a lot of well-researched nutritional information. Subscribe to her free e-zine at Information is power.
Latest posts by Bette Dowdell (see all)
- Stomach Acid – Health Problem Nobody Thinks They Have - August 16, 2018
- Heart Hiccups And Other Disasters - August 15, 2018
- Endocrine System – Body Connections - August 14, 2018