Symptoms of Everyday Fluoride Poisoning
Fluoride is a health disaster that does all sorts of harm and absolutely no good-despite what you hear. Here’s a quick list of 51 Didja Knows about how fluoride ruins our health. Perhaps you’ll find some clues to the problems you’re dealing with.
Didja know Fluoride:
- Is murder on the endocrine system?
- Beats up your digestive system?
- It eats your collagen, inviting wrinkles galore? Yikes!
- Causes tendon damage? A well-known side-effect of newer, fluoride-laden antibiotics.
- Sucks all the moisture from your skin?
- Hard on the liver? Really, really hard.
- Causes inflammation, which then causes disease.
- Weakens teeth?
- Nearly half the kids in the U.S. have mottled teeth from fluoride?
- Lowers kids’ IQs?
- Drains your emotions so you don’t care?
- Eats your bones? Yeah, I know that’s not what you read.
- Makes autism worse?
- Increases your chances of a heart attack?
- Causes autoimmune diseases?
- Causes hypothyroid symptoms by the carload?
- Drains your energy?
- Learning problems?
- Makes your body temperature fluctuate?
- Causes diabetes?
- Causes gum disease?
- Joint pain?
- Heart palpitations?
- Chest pains?
- Causes dizziness?
- Sleep problems?
- Shortness of breath?
- It causes thirst?
- Messes with your eyesight?
- Whacks the body’s 24-hour clock?
- Increases light sensitivity?
- Leads to strokes?
- Using it gets rid of needed magnesium?
- Crowded teeth?
- Causes bone cancer?
- Bladder cancer?
- Turns normal cells into cancer cells?
- You may need more sleep?
- Early menopause?
- Early puberty?
- Deactivates your thyroid, but tests can’t tell?
- Added to our water is industrial waste?
- Feeds candida?
- Thins your hair? Who thinks that’s a good idea?
- Fingernails could become weak, ridged and short?
- Brings along aluminum, increasing your risk of sinking into Alzheimer’s?
I sure hope you’ll fight back against fluoride. Don’t buy fluoridated toothpaste or mouth wash. If you live in an area with fluoridated water, petition the City Council. And don’t forget to include the mayor. Perhaps send them daily e-mails, each with one fluoride Didja Know from this list. Or forward the whole list. If they won’t listen, work on replacing them in the next election.
If you’re dealing with fluoride-related problems, contact the newspaper and tell them the negative effects fluoride has on your life. Talk to TV stations, too. Now, truth to tell, the media’s pretty much in the tank for all those fluoride dollars, so this path goes up a steep hill, but do it anyway.
Write letters. Talk to friends. Twitter about fluoride. Etc. Whatever it takes, get engaged in this battle.
Truth is on our side, and truth has a way of winning once people know.
God is good,
Copyright by Bette Dowdell. All rights reserved
P.S. Bette Dowdell is not a doctor, nor does she purport to be She’s a patient who’s been studying and successfully handling her own endocrine problems for more than 30 years. She offers introductory teleseminars and an in-depth 12-month subscription program, “Moving to Health” about living well with endocrine issues. She explains how things work-or don’t, discusses what things to avoid as well as the things that help, and she provides a lot of well-researched nutritional information. Subscribe to her free e-zine at Information is power.
Latest posts by Bette Dowdell (see all)
- Stomach Acid – Health Problem Nobody Thinks They Have - August 16, 2018
- Heart Hiccups And Other Disasters - August 15, 2018
- Endocrine System – Body Connections - August 14, 2018